Learning with Dianna’s class on Tuesday…
I learnt that when there is a group situation with an assessment due, Jesse and I were able to pull together under pressure to get the job done!
Jesse went above and beyond what was required of him and took on extra work to ensure successful assessment submission.
What have I learnt in the last 7 days?
- Reading over notes before class from the previous week really helps!
- Going home and reading over what we have learned so far in class really helps!
- Watching Lynda videos really helps!
- Setting aside times for study at home along with locking your self up in a room where you will not getting distracted, really helps!
- Showing up for class on time, really helps!
What I learned last week:
With John: How the Dreamweaver program makes life much easier with creation of HTML.
- Adding Images
- Linking Pages
With Dianna: Introduction of MS Access and relationships with tables for data base queries.
We have commenced learning with Luise the basics of HTML…..
Hand coding & working with tags.
This week we have started with Dreamweaver and learning about various content management systems, such as wordpress.com.